Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Spray 140g
Discover the power of Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic
Made with Australian Tea Tree Oil, the spray captures the natural antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil and is ideal for use:
- As an antiseptic for the symptomatic relief of minor wounds and skin abrasions
- As an antifungal for the management and relief of ringworm, fungal infections and tinea by topical application
- To help neutralise odour on clothes and shoes
- As an antibacterial to freshen and clean bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors and hard surfaces.
Made in Australia
- Sourced from and made in Australia
- Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia trees, grown in northern NSW and south-eastern Queensland.
- Multipurpose use – Can be used for personal and household purpose
- No harsh irritating chemicals
- Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant
Directions For Use
- Therapeutic Use: For the symptomatic relief of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions), the management of insect bites, stings, ringworm, fungal infections and the symptomatic relief of tinea (athletes foot), spray the affected area holding the can 15 cm from the skin.
- Personal Use: Spray footwear to help control foot odour. Spray sporting gear to freshen and clean.
- Household Use: Spray bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, ﬂoors, rubbish bins and hard surfaces.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not spray directly on or into the face. Contains Ethanol. Propellant: Hydrocarbon.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 100 mg/g
We Also Recommend