Thursday Plantation Lavender spray encapsulates the calming benefits of Lavender to relax the mind and the body.
Feeling stressed and anxious?
Among its many uses:
- Provides relief to sleeplessness
- Relieves nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of tick, wasp and insect bites
- Around the house to clean, freshen and disinfect surfaces
- Contains Lavender Oil, distilled from Lavandula angustifolia flowering herb tops
- Can be applied directly to the body or around the house
- No harsh irritating chemicals
- Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant
- Kills 99.9% of household germs
Directions for Use
- To relieve sleeplessness nervous tensions and mild anxiety – spray on shoulders and back and massage or spray onto pillow
- For skin inflammations, minor wounds, minor sunburn, tick, wasp and insect bites, spray the affected area, holding the can 15cm from the skin
- For Household use:
- Cleans and freshens laundry.
- Can be used as an air freshener
- Use to disinfect surfaces
- To freshen stuffy closets, drawers & cupboards, spray Lavender Oil inside
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not spray directly on or into the face. Contains Ethanol. Propellant: Hydrocarbon.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Lavender Oil 50mg/g