The perfect shade for very fair skin to porcelain skin tones and also suits pale Asian skin very well.
A 100% natural mineral foundation, concealer and powder all in one, with the added benefit of SPF 25.
Certified Vegan. Certified Cruelty Free. Certified Halal.
Exceptional performance and 100% natural ingredients, INIKA foundations provide a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF15)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 8 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones. INIKA’s mineral pigments work to enhance your natural skin tone.
- Winner of The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015 for Best Foundation.
INIKA Mineral Foundations are in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply by following the steps below:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into your INIKA lid.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more powder onto problem areas, or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).