These durable, compostable, natural fibre cloths will have you wondering what you did before you found them. They are super absorbent, (they can absorb up to 15 x their weight in liquid), ecofriendly, super light and machine washable so you can use them again and again and will last for up to 6 months and they don't go smelly.
They are made from 70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton and printed with water-based inks and as they are made from natural fibres they are 100% compostable.
A sustainable choice to replace disposable paper towels, kitchen and bathroom cloths.
- Great for general household cleaning from kitchen clean to bathroom scrubbing.
- Use to soak up water to leave any surface streak-free with no drying required.
- Wet-it cloths clean windows, mirrors and shower glass without leaving streaks or lint.
- Easily soak up spills.
- Polish silver and chrome without being abrasive.
- Gentle enough to even use on babies or children at bathtime.
- Pack in a diaper bag or carry in the car for clean ups on the go.
Simply clean and disinfect in the washing machine, in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the microwave. It is not recommend using softeners when washing, as this will break down the fibres.
17cm x 20cm