Absolute Essential Organic Jasmine Oil in Jojoba 10ml
Jojoba Oil golden (Simmondsia chinensis, fruit, virgin cold pressed, certified organic, Australia), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinalis, flower, traditionally grown / absolute, Egypt).
The light floral fragrance of Jasmine has playful tones and relaxing, uplifting qualities that promote flow and communication. It may be especially useful as a counter to the 'stuck' energy of inhibition and doubt. Here, blended with Jojoba for nourishing skin care even for dry skin, it offers a subtle scent that naturally complements sensuality and intimacy.
Blends well with: Rose, Sandalwood, Myrrh, Mandarin.
Not suitable for use in a diffuser.
- Dab onto the pulse points for a sweet fragrance that supports a relaxed mind and body and enhances mood. Use 10 drops with 1 drop Patchouli or Lime for a subtle variation.
- Confidence Booster
- Jasmine aids natural relaxation to help counter anxiety and tension and to help gently lift the spirit. Wear as a perfume by applying to the pulse points.
- Simple and pure, Jasmine makes an uncomplicated, alluring perfume.
- Skin Care
- To enhance skin hydration, massage in gently with fingertips for daily facial care.
- Jojoba Oil golden (organic) Simmondsia chinensis
- An excellent, nourishing carrier for skin blends. Rich in nutrients, easily absorbed.
- Jasmine Absolute Jasminum officinalis
- Promotes intimacy and assists in the release of inhibition and self-doubt.
Traditional & Historical Information
Jasmine has been used as a herbal remedy in China and India for several thousands of years. It is reported to have relaxant, sedative and analgesic properties, as well as being considered aphrodisiac, especially for women. Jasmine is also believed to offer support for building up immunity and reducing fevers. Its fragrance has been widely used in the manufacture of perfumes, appearing as early as the 16th century in French products.
Safe used as directed. If ingested, drink milk. Avoid the eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and well being. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
We Also Recommend