This special blend has effective active oils with soothing and calming properties to help ease infants through the discomfort of teething. It has been professionally formulated with the purest botanical extracts to provide totally safe, natural infant care. With gentle active components that work directly on nerve receptors, we can apply this blend on a compress or through soft massage to the cheek and neck, and even to the tummy for related upsets and to help settle restlessness.
Benefits and directions:
- Apply by massage, or if preferred by warm compress, for direct absorbtion to painful nerve activity. Very gentle and relaxing.
The exceptionally pure active oils used in this blend contain gently analgesic, sedative and calmative properties. Baby Teething Blend offers a wonderfully soothing aroma and can be applied directly to the cheek with gentle massage or via a warm compress for the added benefit that heat offers.
- Lavender True (organic) Lavandula angus. maillette
- Traditional use: to soothe the nervous system; an excellent natural response to pain.
- Chamomile Roman (organic) Anthemis nobilis
- Traditional use: to comfort; an effective natural response to pain.
- Olive Oil (organic) Prunus amygdalus
- Traditional use: An excellent carrier for baby's skin
This blend is professionally designed for use on infants and is very safe when applied as directed. Not for internal use, drink milk if ingested and seek advice. Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.